Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Internet Marketers Building a Cash Machine Should Not Have a Newbie Mentality

After 2 months of learning and making mistakes, finally I am beginning to see some light and I want all new internet marketers to know. After setting up my first website, tossing and tuning, trying to make it the best website, I finally came to the conclusion that you should stop making it a beautiful webpage and starting writing good useful information.

All the effort from day one of knowing nothing, just purging my money into getting a domain, a domain name and then trying to develop a good webpage and finally, turning into a blog was worth the time.

So what is my message for mentioning the above?

My message is simple, just get down and start putting yourself into the frontline. I was inspired to write this article after the World Internet Summit in Singapore 2007.

I was approached by this stranger and she told me this is the second Internet summit. So out of curiosity, since its been a year since she attended the first internet summit, I was very excited to ask her about her website and the progress that she has so far, but sadly, all she told me is that she did not do anything yet.

She is still in the planning stage and has gathered 9 people to form a mastermind group to further "plan" on the direction they want to go. So I was curious, so I ask her why not start exploring first, she said the main person who knows how to setup the website is not around so all of them are waiting for him to come back.

My whole point here is this, you have to start taking action and not wait for this one person to appear and solve all your problems. That man has become their excuse not to proceed, and I would assume if nothing happens, they will just blame him for all the delays and starting up their website. Can you imagine 8 people waiting for just 1 person to start the show?

And one last point to take note, when you decide to embark on this journey as an internet marketer, it is time to take away the newbie tag and tell people "You" are ready to take on the big guns. If you always consider yourself as a newbie, which in my case study, after 1 year and she still consider herself a newbie, it is time to take responsibility for your actions and stop finding any more excuses not to start.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?