Friday, June 22, 2007

Online Home Business - Select Products That People Will Use

If you are like most people doing online home business, then you are probably sick and tired of asking people for hundreds of dollars per month to purchase product of which 95% of them will never sell or use themselves.

When I originally started my online home business, the part that I hated was to ask friends and neighbors to join me as members and sell the products. I was sick and tired of asking people to buy the products that 99.99% of them will never get sold or cannot be used by the people who possess them.

In the beginning, I bought myself 100s of junk products that I thought I will be able to sell or find subscribers to it. Now they are in my back yard shed, collecting dust. I am talking about some stupid vitamins, household items, and what not. I found out that they were overpriced and no body really used them.

The part of the problem in this industry is most products are not affordable and they are not being used regularly in order for customers to keep coming back. This is why long-time online home business marketers often become fed-up and failed.

In order to be successful, especially in online home business, you need products that customers will actually use and will have to come back again and again month after month. The products have to be affordable. You cannot expect people to buy products that are overpriced. People know when a product is over priced.

The things I will look for before I jump into spending marketing dollars for any product in my online home business are: The product should be usable by the population, reasonably priced monthly payment to subscribe or to order, no shipping involved no hidden costs, no employees needed.

Another point I wanted to make is this- affordability has different meaning to different consumers. Therefore affordability depends on to which customer group you are marketing to. Like one of the products that I am selling is domain names. It is not that expensive. I target that mostly to ordinary population. On the other hand I also sell internet marketing tools for online home businesses. They are not that cheap. What I am getting at is affordability depends up on the products and to whom you are targeting the products.

There are 600 million Internet users, and more and more people daily are using their own web sites as a way to promote their online home business. I suggest you spend time on your research, come up with a product or products that p3eople are already looking for at a great price, and offers an outstanding business opportunity.

I urge you to do your research to get a better understanding of how to get started in Online Home Business.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?